Front bumper side attachments

Well I am about to swap my us bumper for Euro's next weekend
the first one that emails me (and the time/date stamp I
get will be deciding factor here) at pbureau@attbi.com,
with address, will get a set of fronts and if required
backs bumper bracket holders as I do not need them.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau