Brake question

well slotted or cross drilled rotors will disperse water
a little better than OEM yes, though the design was truly
to disipate heat and compressed gas from the pads.

You might want to take a looks at your pads as well,
I keep hearing about people having problems with certains
pads taking a few seconds to grip and turns out most of
them (and I am not saying this is your case..) have
installed some type of "race pad".

If you are running oem pads, you might want to consider
upgrading to something like Mintex Red and such, but if
you are only using roads, and not raciong(i.e.autocross)
you vehicule, I would stay away from any of those Hawk
Blue or Mintex Blue pads, as they do require more heat on
them before they start gripping.

When it rains it pours in texas, and I have crossdrilled
with Mintex red and I have seen a MUCH improved braking
power over my OEM setup, and my braking went from slow,
feel like I am going to hit something to, it brakles
right away even in heavy rain.

--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau