Ebay Find!!!!!

I don't think it is unreasonable to assume that a 1.6 or 1.7L motor can make
240hp if it is worked correctly.  Plus, this auction is for an entire
engine, not just the head.  I believe that he forgot to put a comma between
the engine and head when listing what he has for sale.  The block is shown
in two pictures too.  I will email him and ask.  HTH!

Dave