temps on the rise

Make sure your fan is functioning, also, check the thermostat, and the flow
of the radiator, I used to have a rad that did that just fine, then all of
the sudden did what you explained, turned out the radiator needed to be
changed.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco