Is there a write-up for this? (was: 134a conversion update)-venturing OT...

the point being is that a lot a people have good tech content on their
sites, but people may not know to look there. or one person might have a
certain tech procedure, but another doesn't. currently, the only way to find
out is to go to the links section of .org, and go through trying to find a
tech page.  but how about having a separate section of top level links to
pages with tech procedures, and maybe a short description of last known
updates? example: link to pbureau's page-currently with tech notes on
eurolights, gauge panels...etc. especially since many pages have just one or
two procedures on them, people won't check there when they need them.
-michael