Is there a write-up for this? (was: 134a conversion update)-venturing OT...

hehehe... brett wanted me to migrate my tech notes over
to scirocco last year... I like keeping them on my site
because I move stuff around and sometimes update them so
they actually make sense, but I have no quabbles about
Links to the pages directly...

Bret if you want I can provide a complete list of T3ech
notes with direct http links.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau