Is there a write-up for this? (was: 134a conversion update)-venturing OT...

about to get ot here, but...
we should really have some "tech" links on .org. i know there are a few
things there, and many links to personal pages, but it's impossible to find
something when you need it.  many people have great write-ups on personal
pages, but you won't find them unless you look. a tech section with links to
individual tech procedures on individual pages would be a HUGE help, IMHO
(eg, instead of "patrick's page", there are links to "patrick's 3 gauge
panel install", "patrick's stress bar install", etc.).  i mentioned this to
brett at cincy, and he said it was a good idea. i think he might have been
drunk though. anybody else? am i making any sense here?
-michael