Head specs

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mardak
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 10:43 PM
To: Kervin; List
Subject: Re: Head specs

With .76mm less than minimum you should still be under 11:1 compression
ratio.  I've got more than that shaved off of my head, and after cc'ing
a combustion chamber, cc'ing a cylinder at TDC (ABA has dished
pistons), and taking into account the gasket area I still came in under
11:1 c/r.  If you don't mind filling up with 92+ octane (higher the
better), and run a knock sensor even 11:1 is fine according to many
(however just as many people seem to disagree with this statement, so I
guess do some research and make your own conclusions...)

Mark.
81 S ABA/JH/4K (actually in the car now! :-)

Alright!

Fire it up! ;)

Can't wait to see it at CINCY2003!

Peter