Buy my stuff dammit! (Rant - Cars & Parts f.s.)

Ugh.  Here I go again.  Every time I go to the barn or the
shed I decide that stuff has to go.  When it comes to
parts, I'm tempted to just load it into the trailer and
take it to the scrap metal dealer and / or the dump.  It's
time for a cleaning.  No reasonable offer refused, as I
have TOO MUCH STUFF laying around and less and less time to
work on anything.  All items located in southwest Ohio.

Parts:

Body panels.  Mostly doors / hatches.  Scirocco, GTI,
Passat, Rabbit.  (Currently no Scirocco Mk II fenders)

Lots of 'regular' stuff.  Don't ask for performance pieces
'cuz I likely don't have them.  Mostly 8v stuff, some GTI /
Rabbit / Pickup parts.

The barn & shed are overrun.  Someone get some of this
stuff outta here.

Cars in order of what needs new homes:

-'82 Pickup.  Was diesel, currently torn apart.  Solid
strut towers but holes in the floor at the rocker seams.
Complete GTI wiring harness & JH engine.  Weld holes &
reassemble.

-'82 Scirocco.  Needs a fuel line patched near the fuel
pump, plus some exhaust & brake work.

-'81 Scirocco S.  Nearly rust-free shell.  Comes with
basically complete '81 with a perforated floor.

-'85 Scirocco.  My 'winter car.'  220(?)k.  Unknown
lowering springs, 3 gauge panel.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams