Is there a write-up for this? (was: 134a conversion update)

--0-719214478-1028855705=:21701

Does anyone know of technote anywhere for this or can forward me the original few bits of this thread offline?

I kinda got into it a little late - but after spending 3 hours in traffic this afternoon and wringing out my pants, I think maybe should look into this...

Thanks, JT