OT/lightened balanced flywheel possibly for sale

List
Just want to know if anyone was looking for one.  I just ordered one for the
2.0 that is going in my 'roc on the 19th.  But the guy that is doing it(the
install) has a slightly used one for $80.  And I already ordered it.  I'll
sell it for exactly what I bought it for and if u help me out of this jam I
may ship it for free!!! (if its less than $20)  U hook me up, I hook u up.
If I am out of my mind, let me know.  I think its gonna be around $170 but
I'll get back to u.

Mickey
"Still don't know about the ticket"