Gauge Lighting

--part1_51.221eebd0.2a8319d1_boundary

       So I'm driving down the highway last night, Autometer gauges shining
brightly,  and I think to myself.... " boy it would be nice to see the
speedometer"       So this morning began "Operation: Gauge Lights"   I have
already changed the color by following the tech tip on A Texan's Scirocco and
replaced the stock lights.  I'm at my shop installing an alarm and the light
goes on (<----bad pun)
       LEDs!!! I used a kit made by VARAD. Four super bright leds, ( 1 for
tach, 1 for clock, & I doubled up on the speedo)  available in about a half a
dozen colors.  I wired them to the Illumination wires. the down side - no
dimmer control  the up side - I CAN SEE!!!
 if anyone has any other ideas let me know  or if anyone needs help getting
the right LEDs , let me know

--part1_51.221eebd0.2a8319d1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So I'm driving down the highway last night, Autometer gauges shining brightly,&nbsp; and I think to myself.... " boy it would be nice to see the speedometer"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So this morning began "Operation: Gauge Lights"&nbsp;&nbsp; I have already changed the color by following the tech tip on A Texan's Scirocco and replaced the stock lights.&nbsp; I'm at my shop installing an alarm and the light&nbsp; goes on (&lt;----bad pun) <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <B>LEDs!!! </B>I used a kit made by VARAD. Four super bright leds, ( 1 for tach, 1 for clock, &amp; I doubled up on the speedo)&nbsp; available in about a half a dozen colors.&nbsp; I wired them to the Illumination wires. the down side - no dimmer control&nbsp; the up side - I CAN SEE!!!&nbsp; <BR>
 if anyone has any other ideas let me know&nbsp; or if anyone needs help getting the right LEDs , let me know<BR>
 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_51.221eebd0.2a8319d1_boundary--