86 8v suspension/wheel bearings/ brakes...and a few more

1) rear drums cylinders can be had for about 10.50$ from www.gapa.com I buy
a lot of my OEM parts from them, inexpensive, and fast delivery.

2) While getting an alignment, always get a 4 wheels alignment, though the
rear cannot be easily adjusted (shims do exist) it will at least give you an
understanding on where your problem lies.

3) grounding noise from the front... I drove 2 years before changing them,
grounding noise from the rear. well you go a few month, but those bearings
will lock up alot faster than the front ones will.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco