opinions on poly bushings- and where do you get them?

--- Craig Williams <roccolister@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've got poly bushings and mounts everywhere possible on my '81 and I
> love
> it. (OK, not the supa dupa harsh rear tranny mount. I have run one
> once
> before and it seriously sucks...then brakes.) I has timid of doing
> this from
> all the "riding on rocks" ananlogies I heard from people, but it
> really
> isn't that bad. And I'm even running Neuspeed race springs.

What he said, and I'm running springs harder than NS race.  And stay
the he!! away from the rear tranny mount, it DOES BREAK.  During an
autocross.  Ask me how I know.  I coulda been somebody that day too.  I
coulda been a contenda'.

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16V ('Victor')