opinions on poly bushings- and where do you get them?

I've got poly bushings and mounts everywhere possible on my '81 and I love
it. (OK, not the supa dupa harsh rear tranny mount. I have run one once
before and it seriously sucks...then brakes.) I has timid of doing this from
all the "riding on rocks" ananlogies I heard from people, but it really
isn't that bad. And I'm even running Neuspeed race springs.

Go for it -- Craig