Fuel infection woes

Before my ICM failed, my tach used to bounce off idle.
 The engine seemed to run fine, but the tach would bounce
up a couple hundred RPM.  As it got worse (ICM), the tach
bounced more often and the fuel pump relay started
clicking.

I have had so much trouble with the ICMs, I think
I’m going to keep a spare around.

John