Fuel infection woes

Ignition module is the small black puck on a heat sink near the Jetronic box...

Tell me more about the tach jumping thing, you got my attention. My car is
running fine but at around 3K to 3.5K my tach seems to get a bit confused
and hesitates. If I am holding steady speed the tach will wander around
+/-200 RPM in this area. All other points on the tach are fine and there is
no loss of power thru the band.

Kinda interesting to accelerate and watch the tach go up, up , up, back a
little, up a little, back a little, Oops gotta go up, up, up and up.
Entertaining and unsettling at the same time.

Any Ideas?

-Raffi