A1 Fuel Tank Replacement

A while back I was having my downpipe welded in at
Renner Tuning and Ivo showed me that my tank was
leaking.  I've never bothered to check the dealer to
see if it's been replaced yet.

I understand that some of you have had problems with
dealers not wanting to fix your 'roccos.  I went to
Peyton-Cramer VW in Torrance, Ca and the guy checked
my VIN, ordered the parts, and I got the parts notice
in the mail yesterday.  The parts notice has "Waranty"
checked off.

I'm going in tomorrow morning.  I'll keep you guys
posted.  Just wanted to let you know that there are
still some honest, non-lazy dealers out there.

Russ
'87 rocco 16v stock
'98 Passat 30v supercharged
'01 Jetta GLX (VR6)