uses for US bumbers

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:04:11 EDT, Shayrock@aol.com wrote:

>went camping this weekend in VT and forgot chairs my US bumpers worked =
out=20
>great

Once, some jerk in a Chevy 4 door blasts out of a blind drive into my
path and I hit him 90degree broadside at a slow speed.  Perfect T-bone
into his rear door left him with a nice deep crease and me with only a
broken headlight.  I like the look of Euro bumpers, but in that case,
I'm sure they would not have prevented damage to the cars body.  In a
parking lot or slow speed collision, I'll keep the park benches, thank
you.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9
http://home.att.net/~gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm