Parts supplier heads up

Bob-
 Just two.  The highs are only running the high filaments....
I think it would be fun to run highs and lows on all four lights!  I may put
in another relay one day and try it. The only problem I can forsee is that
the inner lamps would have to be aimed somewhat to the right if they ran low
beams, which would decrease their "down-the-road" effectiveness when they
were on high.
Ever thought about wiring so that when you hit high beam, all four high
filaments AND all four low filaments would come on???!!  That would be about
760 total Watts of just headlights if you used 90/100W H4's.
Larry