86 8v suspension/wheel bearings/brakes

The easier way to do the front ball joints is to order new A-arms(~18.00
each), bushings(~30-40 total), and ball joints. no drilling no hammering
etc. BTW if you remove the camber bolts. be prepared to get an alignment.
esp if you had it adjusted with the bad strut bearings. also just take the
hub carriers to your local NAPA and poof. you get new ones. just add
money.
Brian
2.0L bunny. new front end. and many other new parts. just ask potterman
about my average bill. :-)