Cincy 2002 Pictures are UP (finally)

Great job on assembling and captioning all of these phots (to say nothing
of taking them!)

Thanks Brett,  and to all those involved - now I have something to keep me
warm this winter - pictures of Sciroccos lined up as far as the eye can
see...!  (Thanks again to Daun and his folks for hosting us - my wife
thinks you're nuts...)

And yes, Brett, that was diesel fuel... :)  I'm grinning because I was
topping up from 1/4 tank after having driven 800km (500 miles) down from
the Great White North, eh.   I tried the McDonald's first, but they were
all out of french-fry oil... :(

Drew MacPherson - '84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco TurboDiesel