Cincy 2002 Pictures are UP (finally)

Finally finished adding all the captions to the photos and enabling
people to order more shirts (as was requested by several folks), whew. :)

The last bit always takes the longest doesn't it?

Anyway, to view the site, and relive the event, start at the
front page of http://scirocco.org

Click the Mailing List icon (the blue mailbox), the rest is
obvious.

Omissions and mistakes are almost certainly my fault, and I am
just pulling your leg if I've written a 'humorous' caption! :)

There are many many many photographs, including those taken from
the plane, the stitched photos, individual photos, and tons of
other pictures, most with a short caption.  Enjoy!

==Brett