vwmotorsports headgaskets

--- pbureau@attbi.com wrote:
> if you are refering to the VW "rubber" gasket alot of
> places carry it, price varie a bit...
>

> > where the best place to get the best price on a genuine vw motorsports
> > headgasket? tia
> >   hit

I think he's refering to the VW Motorsport 16v headgasket
that will raise compression to near 11:1
Also refered to as the "Group A" headgasket...

Last I checked, Potter could get this for $140ish (ouch!)

I've also hear that this gasket is just an Audi gasket
with the part # scratched off and then resold as a "motorsport"
headgasket... anyone know more about this?

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco 16v