86 8v suspension/wheel bearings/brakes

Rent the wheel bearing tool. I know Germanautoparts rents it. Makes
replacing the bearings a 1 hour job and there's no running around and at
$25 it's cheaper than paying somebody to press your bearings.
Removing the strut from the car is easy, just two 13mm nuts on top and
the two 17mm camber adjustment bolts on the bottom. Don't have to do the
ball joints.
Dan