Heres one Q for ya!

Noticed on the 84 at night the turn signals dont work. Select left or
right (doesnt matter which) and the green light on the dash comes on
solid like its got a burnt out bulb but no blinkee. The bulbs are all
good. I thought it might be a TSR so I replaced it. Worked fine for a day
but the wife complianed that she still had no blinkers on the way to
work. I thought it might be a temp issue even tho its not even cold here
but its cooler at 3am when she's going to work.

So last night I left the turn signal on to see if something warms up and
causes it to somehow work again. (Happened the first time she told me
about it, I drove it and it worked fine making her look silly which
pisses her off and.. you know. ) So, I leave it on and nadda, no change.
I get home and turn off the headlights and whadda know, blinkee! Turn the
headlights on and no blinkee. Turn on the parkling lights and the same
thing, no blinkee.

Thoughts?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.