"Scirocco" Picture from Cincy

I'm the guy sitting on the roof of my car in the upper right hand corner
of the second 'o'.

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco since 7/2/99, at 231,600+ mi
The Traffic Vigilante of Philly, PA! - http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe, Took European Delivery
of it for 9 days in May, took state-side delivery on Fri July 19th!