Nitrous questions

I have an audi 3a buildup that I am completing and have some questions about
running a nitrous setup on it. the car will be an 84 gti ( sorry for the OT )
with all of the stock fuel injection kept intact. the motor has forged
pistons, approx. 10.5/1 CR, a 276 cam, and all the rest of the goodies. the
only piece I have for the nitrous system is a plate and a questionable fogger
nozzle ( the nozzle has teflon tape on it and doesnt sit in the hole right;it
will be ok, I have a nirous tap if I have to drill another hole and buy a new
nozzle ) I want to stay with this setup for it's simplicity and low cost.
what I would like to know is stuff like what is my HP ceiling, what jets to
run, where I should source the other componants ( especially where to get the
fittings to run a tap off of the fuel dist.) and realistic views on nitrous
as a whole. this will be my daily driver and I want it to last a good while,
so I am looking for conservatism here. any help, as always, is much
appreciated. tia...

mark