'88 16V w/ 24k in Uniontown, PA

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:
> Please Please Please.... get him to come, if it is about $$ to bring the car
> to Cincy 2003, I''l start a fund.. (GRIN).
> I am sure we can make a nice fund to help him defer cost of bringing it to
> Cincy.

why not just buy it..assuming we have 200 list members (maybe I'm talking
out of my ass), everyone chips in $50 and we buy it as a Mk2 shrine.
To keep the Mk1 nuts happy, another $50 and we score that mint 1974 that
Dirk mentioned and ship it over. I'm sure Daun wouldn't mind storing them
for the list members to drool over at Cincy.