'88 16V w/ 24k in Uniontown, PA

If you can get him to confirm his presence  @  Scirocco 2003. I would be
willing to work my arse off, to try to get EuroTuner, and VWPowered to send
a a photograph and get an article posted in their respective magazines and
any other "collectors type mags" I can convince to show up.

Gawd, Jason in the past 2 years I have been on the list, I have read many
descriptions about cars, and was an avid reader of your " honest truth about
this car for sale" messages, because I used it to "try to find my own perl".

I read the articles 3 times, my eyes, reading faster than before, not
beleiving the way your linger on details, just enough description to almost
see the car in my mind.

Please Please Please.... get him to come, if it is about $$ to bring the car
to Cincy 2003, I''l start a fund.. (GRIN).
I am sure we can make a nice fund to help him defer cost of bringing it to
Cincy.

gawd I wan't to see this car.....

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco