re-horny devil, lives

--part1_183.c1e5807.2a7e9749_boundary

just curious  what dyno  Momentum uses,  I am just trying to compare the
numbers with what I got,  I put mine on a dynojet the other day after getting
wierd numbers on a mustang dyno,  ( i had to reset the timing lower for
street gas)  i wasdown from 212h.p @the wheels to 207bhp,  my torque blows
though, 127ftlbs  and I am not sure why (can you say short intake runners)I
am usuing 276 for both cams which also explain the lower torque #'s down low,
 also what are you guys redline gonna be and are your motors stoked?   Just
trying to compare and see If I wasted my money  on the 2.1,  Friday I took my
car to a semilocal drag strip(maqn I hate drag racing) buta friend of mine
and i had a grudge match, my car  had a few issues, but was still able to
run14.266@110 mph.  i spun for what seemed like the first 60 feet, 1st and
2nd  i really suck at drag racing,  but  from that top speed  i am told it
might be a 12 second car,   Is this true?

--part1_183.c1e5807.2a7e9749_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>just curious &nbsp;what dyno &nbsp;Momentum uses, &nbsp;I am just trying to compare the numbers with what I got, &nbsp;I put mine on a dynojet the other day after getting wierd numbers on a mustang dyno, &nbsp;( i had to reset the timing lower for street gas) &nbsp;i wasdown from 212h.p @the wheels to 207bhp, &nbsp;my torque blows though, 127ftlbs &nbsp;and I am not sure why (can you say short intake runners)I am usuing 276 for both cams which also explain the lower torque #'s down low, &nbsp;also what are you guys redline gonna be and are your motors stoked? &nbsp;&nbsp;Just trying to compare and see If I wasted my money &nbsp;on the 2.1, &nbsp;Friday I took my car to a semilocal drag strip(maqn I hate drag racing) buta friend of mine and i had a grudge match, my car &nbsp;had a few issues, but was still able to run14.266@110 mph. &nbsp;i spun for what seemed like the first 60 feet, 1st and 2nd &nbsp;i really suck at drag racing, &nbsp;but &nbsp;from that top speed &nbsp;i am told it might be a 12 second car, &nbsp;&nbsp;Is this true?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_183.c1e5807.2a7e9749_boundary--