APG Judgment Day Show in Albany - Registration Now Online

Online registration is now available online at
<http://www.apgmotorsports.com/judgementday2002/> for the APG Judgment
Day show in Albany. The show is on Sunday September 8, 2002, and
discounted online registration is available until August 19.

Anyone thinking of going? I'm thinking of registering my show-rocco...
;-)

-Marc

'87 Tornado Red 16v Smoking Scirocco since 7/2/99, at 231,600+ mi
The Traffic Vigilante of Philly, PA! - http://getty.net/scirocco/
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe, Took European Delivery
of it for 9 days in May, took state-side delivery on Fri July 19th!