From: "Night Shadow" <soltwede@privateI.com>
To: "Allyn" <amalventano1@comcast.net>
Cc: "Dirk Schneider" <Scirocco@t-online.de>; <UrGTI@aol.com>; "scirocco
list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: old Scirocco Mk1 blueprint - was :Re: mint Mk1 for sale...here
in Germany

I would kill for Dirk to make that blueprint into a Poster!!!

Eric

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Allyn wrote:

> wow, i would kill for a mk2 blueprint. i wonder if there are any floating
around?
> Al

Europe,
> > while the USA should get the double round lights.
> > Therefore it is correct to name the square lights "Euro" lights, as they
were Euro-only.

> > I have an original KARMANN blueprint
> > dated 14th of May 1973, in which this is documented.
> > The drawing shows the front & sideviews of the Scirocco
> > that was called " EA 422 " at this point of time.
> >
> > the blueprint is way too big to be scanned with my scanner
> > so I tried to make pictures :
> > http://www.Scirocco2.de/blueprint1.jpg
> >

> > and here the US / EURO difference :
> > http://www.Scirocco2.de/blueprint2.jpg
> > Hard to read but the left arrow says "USA-Ausführung"
> > while the right one says "Euro-Ausführung"
> >
> > ( fortunately they changed their mind and we DID get get double rounds
here too  ! )

> > friendly Greets !
> > Dirk
> >
> > CORRADO G60  www.Corrado.de/corrado.jpg
> > Scirocco 16V GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl  www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm
> > Scirocco 16V GTX "CABRIOLET" www.Scirocco2.de/hornstein.htm
> >
> > http://www.Scirocco2.de

Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)

-Kelli Fox