old Scirocco Mk1 blueprint - was :Re: mint Mk1 for sale...herein Germany

I would kill for Dirk to make that blueprint into a Poster!!!

Eric

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (400cc, 4 cyl, OHC 8v, 10k RPM redline *grin*)
80 Scirocco (FOR SALE $500)=20
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)=20
87 Suzuki Samurai JX Hardtop (Soon to be VW Turbo Diesel Powered)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)=20

-Kelli Fox