have you seen this Scirocco?

Isn't that an Audi?  There was a company in CA, I think, that did
convertible fabs on hard top cars and they added those things on the back.
I've seen a corvette and a carmaro like that.  The Corvette was call the
Greenwood version or something and the camaro was my uncles and he had the
convertible thing done which made it a two seater.  Can't remember who did
it but they did a nice job!

Dave