Saw my Scirocco's twin today.

well though I understand your distraught feeling, my father always told me
that someone that copies one's work is though only a copy of the original,
is indeed the nicest form of flattery..

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco