Saw my Scirocco's twin today.

I was driving to tacoma today (northbound I-5) and passed this black
scirocco.  It was no ordinary scrirocco though, it was mine, but it wasn't!
Black, 8 valve, faded us bumpers, large hatch wing, and the craziest part
was that it looked like it had the same gold 13 inch ronal wheels!   I would
have given the guy a thumbs up but I was too shocked to see another black
scirocco with gold wheels.  The only difference I could see was that my car
has a dual dmt tip exhaust and a sun roof windscreen.

All in all I was kinda pissed to know that there was another scirocco that
looked like mine in the area.  Part of the joy of having a scirocco is even
if you have others in your area they usually all look very different from
each other.

Oh, and I was very tempted to get in front of him and speed like crazy to
see if a cop would pull him over.  It would be mean, but if life was a movie
it would be hilarious if it worked.

Network Administrator -- -               ||    \----._________.----/
Compliance Services Intl. -- -- --       ||     / ,'   `---'
Phone: (253) 272-6345  - - -- -- --    __||_,--'  -._
www.complianceservices.com  --- - --  /___          ||(-