16v Scirocco parts f.s.

I made a tentative deal on a black '87 16v this evening.
It is in overall rough shape and good basically for parts.
I haven't picked it up yet, but want to get a list of who
wants what so I can get it home and strip the good stuff in
short order - I don't want more parts laying around here.

In the cursory glance / drive around the parking lot here's
what I see:

With exception of the hood & hatch, not one body panel is
undented.  The a/c compressor bracket cracked, cocked
sideways and shredded the belts in short order.  Engine is
covered in oil and does not sound healthy.  (Runs on three
cylinders with a knock.)  Exhaust system is (reportedly)
pretty new and the car is reasonably quiet exhaust-wise.
Transmission makes no ill noises and shifts nicely in all
gears.  Interior is rough and dirty, headliner is shot.
Sunroof is present but didn't check operation.  Dash is
uncracked.  140 mph cluster.  Teardrops with almost new
rubber, missing two centercaps.

Obviosly there's a lot I haven't listed - e-mail me direct
with your want list - first come first served.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams