License Plate

I attached mine under the plate in front of the front air dam.  2 short=20
pieces of metal wiht a whole in each side.  Attache one end to the plate=20
(mine has a clear plastic cover) and the other end go up and out a bit=20
(these pices are only 1 inch long) and use teh screws that attach the fro=
nt=20
air damn.  That holds the plate flat against the front air damn below the=
=20
bumper.  Looks much much much better, and doesn't ruin a euro bumper.

Brad