Fwd: 16V brake question

--0-2028331385-1020185459=:25578

Hey all,

Jonathan's not on the list right now (too much traffic on
here!) but he does have a question.  If anyone could give
him answers, e-mail him directly.  His e-mail is at the
bottom of the message.

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace

http://health.yahoo.com
--0-2028331385-1020185459=:25578