From: Benjamin Harder [mailto:vwtype53@yahoo.com]=20
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 8:44 PM
To: pbureau@attbi.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Tarantula rims, Magnesium?

--- pbureau@attbi.com wrote:
> I need to check if Ron pieper or someone elser in OH,=20
> stuill has my warped set of Tanratula's I swapped for=20
> polished teardrops...??
>=20
> who's got my old rims... maybe we could "burn" one at=20
> cincy (muahahahaha..FIIIIIIIITTTTTTZZZZZZZZZ)

=20
 Hey Patrick... I have those rims still.  Well, they are
actually on Meredith's GLI at the moment... just being
"borrowed" for now...

I was thinking of keeping them for a back up set of wheels,
but burning them does sound like more fun, doesn't it!?  ;)

I'm sure that they will be at Daun's for Cincy...so we can
settle this question once and for all...
but I do believe they are actually Magnesium, as they do
not have the cast lip like the other similar Aluminum=20
Tarantulas have... hmmm

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v