Engine and various other parts available

Hey all,
	I haven't written to you in forever - I intend to become active
again, as my '83 GTi (not exactly a Scirocco, but I wish it was one) has
been rebuilt and is back and kicking after the '84's untimely (well, maybe
it was timely) death.
	From this rebuild, I have available a JH motor with within
2psi of 175psi compression straight across all 4 cylinders, with fuel
distributor and other ancillaries. I also have a functional, no-problems
2H transmission. I am located in the Pioneer Valley in MA, and don't want
to ship said items, but if anybody is interested, I'll let them go for
cheap - like maybe $150 each.
	413 323 0625 is my 'phone, josiah@insanetechnology.com is my
email. Sorry for the advertisement, but I know people look for these
sometimes. I'm putting up a site for my new car, and I'll talk about it
and bore you all to death when it's done :)
	-Josiah

--
'87 5KCSTQW (2)
'83 GTi