Shift linkage stuff

Scott,
Is it something like this??
<<http://www.myscirocco.org/_MARS__81S/Shift_Linkage_/shift_linkage_.html>>
I am still working on making the weighted shifter the same way...just been
too lazy.
For those interested, the difference is night and day, better than most new
cars (especially the new VW or Audi setups).
You of course will not notice the same advantage without also replacing ALL
the other shift bushings.

Courtesy of McMaster Carr 8^D

Randy