Shift linkage stuff

	Hey guys I figure I'd update everybody on my roc.  Last month I got the
clutch, right axle, right wheel hub, and right wheel bearing replaced on my
car.  Well I got about a block and my shifter wouldn't work.  Turns out I
didn't tighten the pivot point for the side to side motion on the shifter.
Until I figured that out, I thought about getting the linkage that cfi
motorsports sells for komposit.
	I got a price form them on the whole linkage(just about fell on the
floor).  They are blowing it out at 295 bucks.  I love that they have a pic
on the website.  Decided to biuld my own.
	Grainger kix ass.  I got all the spherical rod ends from them.  Ther rest
of the parts I got from a hardware store.  I'll try and show you guys at
cincy what I did to make it.  Just think a shift linkage that will pretty
much last forever from the firewall on.
	My next thing I'm working on getting are my wheels.  Should hope to have
by cincy.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60(or what's left of it)