Speaking of aftermarket seats...

Hi all,

I think i have picked some seats as well, everyone is getting seats it
seems :)

Anyway, i think i've decided on the Momo Rookie, as they are the cheapest
decent side mount fiberglass seats I could find. (side mount sits lower
than bottom mount, thus more headroom.)

Anyone know which supplier would have the best price? or is there a better
seat (side mount fiberglass) in another brand for less money...

Looking for a pair in black, their brackets are WAY pricey though, as they
only offer alloy @$140 a side, but I think the sparco steel brackets
should fit and they are much more reasonable at approx. $40 per side. $200
extra to save maybe a pound or two is beyond my tolerance, hehe.

anyhoo, anyone have any leads?

peas,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org