To sell or not to sell?

I'd still go for the Porsche 944T if I was in your shoes.
IMO you won't find a better handling or quicker (once modded) car for the
price. (No, not even a $20K Scirocco) :)
I was out at Laguna Seca for a Porsche event, they were offering spectators
a fast lap (for $20) in a race prepped Porshce.
The first time I went I went in some guys 911
Carrera....BoooooRiiiiiiiiiiG. Don't get me wrong, it was WAY faster than
my Scirocco was on the track but I never really felt we were going that
fast. Hmm.....
I decided to sit on one of the track bridges and time each car for the rest
of the afternoon.
The fastest laps were being pulled by this red 944T, so I go down to the
pits and start talking to the guy.
The car is 'slightly' modded but is a fully caged track car.
He agrees to make sure I get a fast lap in his car when I get to the front
of the line 8^D
HOOOOLLLLYYY SSShhhhhhh!!!!!! I have never been more scared or had more fun
in my entire life.
That car went into the corners and drifted out of them at speeds I couldn't
comprehend.....there just seemed to be NO way a car could have THAT much
traction or power!!!!! I was instantly sold on the 944T at that point. :)

The Alfa GTV-6 would also be a sweet car but you'd better get one in mint
condition....I'd hate to see what one of those would cost for
service/parts. 8-().

Randy