License Plate

How does one attach a license plate to a euro bumper without drilling
straight into it? Are there plate holders? My american had this holder that
bolted to the bottom but it's broken.

Any recommendations as to replacement pedals? The rubber is worn to the
plate.

ANy ideas
Thanks.

Andre Persaud, MD
ACNPersaud@hotmail.com
1986 Scirocco 16V

P.S. My car is almost complete. Now it's cosmetic. So far
Euro bumpers
Euro headlights
Koni Yellows all around
Neuspeed Softsport Springs
Neuspeed Upper stress bar
ABD Racing short shift kit with power shifter
Momo Shift Knob
TT downpipe with high flow cat (thanks Peter)
Rebuilt front suspension (axles, balljoints, engine mts)
Blue Igniters Wires
SS brake Lines
Brembo Slotted Rotors/Mintex Pads
K&N filter
Kamei grille lip
Rage 15x6.5 wheels
195/50/15 rubber (Pep Boys Performance <- is that an oxymoron)

Coming soon
Peloquin 80% Kit
Replace broken odo
Fix sunroof (align)