[RE: sad day]

Sorry your Roccs are giving you such a bad time, and I agree, spousal sup=
port
is likely a neccessity, since these cars aren't getting younger. We bough=
t the
CAA membership(AAA for you) for that reason, and burned through the whole=

batch of tows on the '99  and the '01 . The Rocc only used one tow, so be=

aware the new ones can be a PITA too, just when they break, it is not alw=
ays a
do it yourself job like it is on the Rocco. Having said that, I just
christened the "new membership" by towing the Rocco, so the old cars are =
PITA too.
Cars are a pain, but we all know that.