sad day

yep I have AAA+ (covers any vehicule I drive, 100 miles towing range for
free) and I had to use it twuice in one day on the 88,(inner cv joint blew
when at lunch break 2 blocks from work), towed it to work, then after work
towed it to brian wagner to swap the shafts out.)I have been a member since
98 in USA, and have had to use it a couple of times on the rocco's and on
the jeep. And especially like being able to order a flatbed for my rocco at
no extra charge...(no doyllies for my rocco hehe)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco

=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Josh Hignight
=>Subject: RE: sad day
=>
=>
=>Shoot, I added "road side assistance" coverage to my insurance
=>(State Farm)
=>and it was less than $20 a year!
=>Worth the investment anyway, IMHO. Especially when owning a
=>17+year old car