the world is getting smaller

Josh Able wrote:

> on a related note, has anybody made up "flyers" that we can print out and
> stick on other Sciroccos? I thought somebody was working on that a long
> time ago.

Dick Wong made up scirocco.org "business cards" with a MS Word template a
long time ago.. they look awesome!  Prints on standard Avery biz card stock
available at any office supply store in your inkjet printer.  I keep 'em
with me in both cars and have placed lots of them on parked 'rocs.  I can
email you (or anyone else) the file if you can handle a large attachment
(517k).

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA